Award: $1,000 – one award
Deadline: July 29, 2023
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Resident of Connecticut
- Student must be the child of a member of the CT State Building and Trades Union
- Available to graduating high school seniors from public or private institutions
- Student must be accepted for full time admission at one of the four state universities
- Student must have a minimum 2.75 GPA (A = 4.0)
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Examples of leadership or volunteer commitment encouraged but not required.
- The University will confirm both the applicant’s financial need through review of the FAFSA and their GPA through review of their transcript before final selection by the CSCU Foundation.
Registrations are closed for this scholarship. Please check back or contact us to be notified when we are accepting applications for this scholarship.